Red Line® 5WT Drag Race Oil is an excellent racing oil popular for class racing in NHRA Stock and Super Stock; also popular in NHRA Competition Eliminator. Use only at oil temps under 150°F. Available in quarts only.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Motor Oil for Racing
• Reformulated for improved frictional properties
• Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
• Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
• Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
• Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity – 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
• Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
• Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
• Available in quarts only