Red Line® Two-Stroke Racing Oil is the ultimate in two-cycle performance with extreme cleanliness. This two-stroke oil is popular in racing and daily applications like motorcycles, marine, snowmobile racing, etc. Dyno proven for gains of 3-5% and more power over longer runs. High-temp stability prevents deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports, upper ring, and piston crown. Suggested use at 50:1, but useful up to 100:1 depending on operating conditions. Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Two-Stroke Oils
• Contain ester base oils with the highest film strength and affinity for hot metal
• Increased power and excellent scuff protection
• Provides the lubricating qualities of castors, but with exceptional cleanliness
• Low carbon residue dramatically reduces plug fouling and smoke
• Compatible with reformulated fuels
• Each product works in both premix or injection systems
• Available in 16ox bottles only