Red Line® 20WT Race Oil (5W20) offers consistent wear and operation in drag racing classes like Stock and Super Stock (many switch to 5WT for Class Racing). This race oil is popular for qualifying in stock car engines; used by many top engine builders in Spec Miata and other low-power road race engines. 20WT Rac Oil provides more power and better wear in Four-Cycle karting engines like Yamaha/Burris F200, Briggs Animal and World Formula, Honda GX 160 and GX 200, Kohler, Techmseh, and Clones. Available in Quarts only.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Motor Oil for Racing
• Reformulated for improved frictional properties
• Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
• Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
• Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
• Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity – 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
• Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
• Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
• Available in quarts only