Red Line® 20W50 Motor Oil is most popular for turbocharge applications. This motor oil is engineered for wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use. Red Line® 20W50 features 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W050s. Not recommended for use in cold climates (-15C/5°F for 20W50). Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3. Available in quarts only.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Motor Oil
• Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
• Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
• High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
• Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
• Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
• High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
• Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
• All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
• Available in quarts only