Red Line® 10W40 Motorcycle Oil is recommended for use in four-stroke motocross bikes, ATVs, and Sportbikes. This motorcycle oil features superior film strength through the use of ester base stocks for protection and ring seal. Expect extended drain intervals over other brands due to higher quality basestocks and excellent dispersants. Available in quarts only.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Motor Oil
• Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
• Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
• High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
• Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
• Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
• High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
• Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
• All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
• Available in quarts only