Red Line® 10W40 Motor Oil is popular for medium and heavy-duty gasoline engines in light trucks. 10W40 Motor Oil is the best choice for high-performance engines that see street/strip or track activity, also great for engines with high oil temperatures. Red Line® 10W40 Motor Oil has a thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 20W50. Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4. Sold in quarts.
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders. The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products…you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
About Red Line® Motor Oil About Red Line® Motor Oil
• Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
• Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
• High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
• Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
• Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
• High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
• Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
• All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
• Available in quarts only